Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Green Coffee Bean 60 VegCap
Introducing Green Coffee Bean The Superbean that helps support weight control
What has the media and the scientific community so excited about Green Coffee Bean Extract is that people dont have to do anything different when taking this food supplement, they dont need to exercise, they dont need to diet, they just appear to drop pounds
How does Green Coffee Bean work to support weight control?
Believe it or not, the key is not the caffeine. It is a very important natural active compound called Chlorogenic Acid. Chlorogenic Acid works by inhibiting the release of glucose in the body while at the same time boosting the metabolism or the burning of fat in the liver. These two mechanisms combined work together to inhibit the absorption of fat and eliminate weight gain.
Benefits Green Coffee Bean Provide
- Overall Health - Many polyphenols function as antioxidants. Chlorogenic Acid is a polyphenol that has been shown to neutralize several classes of carcinogenic compounds before they can cause cancer.
- Cardiovascular Health - High homocysteine concentrations in blood is a risk indicator for cardiovascular disease. Chlorogenic Acid has been shown to aid in the decrease of total plasma homocysteine levels in those who ingested Chlorogenic Acid during clinical trials
- Chlorogenic Acid has also shown positive results for treating hypertension. By neutralizing free radicals and regenerating vitamin E, Green Coffee Beans have been shown to inhibit lipid and LDL degradation, thereby promoting optimal cardiovascular health.
- Blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic) has also shown to decrease significantly during clinical studies of Chlorogenic Acid ingestion. During clinical trials, there was no difference in body mass index and pulse rate between test groups, nor were any apparent side effects detected. It also inhibits oxidation of the low-density lipoprotein (LDL), or bad cholesterol that can damage the arteries and accelerate atherosclerosis. Limiting this process is thought to help prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Healthy Blood Sugar Levels - Chlorogenic Acid has been touted as supporting healthy blood sugar levels. A number of population studies identified Chlorogenic Acid users as being substantially less likely to get Type 2 diabetes. Further research has suggested the reason for this as being the effects of the Chlorogenic Acid on glucose metabolism. Glucose is stored in the liver in a polysaccharide called glycogen, which is a long, branched chain of insoluble glucose molecules. In a process known as glycogenolysis, the enzyme glucose-6-phosphatase releases free glucose into the bloodstream, where it circulates to various organs. If glycogenolysis is inhibited, the body gets its energy from fat cells. This reduces blood glucose levels, helping to reduce the symptoms. Also, reducing the number of fat stores leads to weight loss.
- The combined benefits of weight loss, cardiovascular health, healthy blood sugar levels and overall disease prevention due to the high levels of antioxidants in Green Coffee Beans all work synergistically to support a healthier, happier and more vibrant you
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement - To achieve the best results, you should take a minimum of 800 mg at least 30 minutes before each meal at least two times per day. Because Green Coffee is a food and no harmful side effects were reported in the study, we suggest taking 2 capsules before every meal - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules||Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
|Green Coffee Bean Extract||800 mg|
|Chlorogenic Acids||50 mg|
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.