Get the Original award-winning GREEN Plus®
powder in a great tasting, 100% Natural Wild Berry flavor with High-ORAC* Antioxidant Mixed Berry Fruit Extracts.
- STRAWBERRY - Excellent source of Vitamin C and the flavanoids qeurcetin and ellagic acid.
- BLUEBERRY - Highest content of anthocyanins, improves capillary strength and protects the eyes
- BLACKBERRY - Natural source of salycilate found in aspirin, mildly astringent and antibacterial
- RASPBERRY - Most abundant source of ellagic acid, Vitamin C and manganese
- CRANBERRY - Contains probiotic nutrients that assists waste removal and protects the urinary tract
- ACEROLA CHERRY - Most potent source of natural Vitamin C (80 times more than oranges)
- GRAPE SEED and SKIN - Contains resveratrol, an antioxidant that prevents mutations and extends life.
The result is the BEST-TASTING Green Superfood on the planet. One daily serving of GREENS Plus® Wild Berry Burst delivers the antioxidant equivalent of more than five full servings of fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Combines organically-grown GREEN SUPERFOODS like Hawaiian Spirulina, Japanese Chlorella, Alfalfa, Barley and Wheat Grass with...
- High-energy HERBAL EXTRACTS like Japanese Green Tea, Siberian Eleuthero Root, and Ginkgo Biloba plus...
- ANTHOCYANIN-RICH Strawberry, Blueberry, Blackberry, Raspberry, Cranberry, Acerola Berry, and Grape Seed Skin Extracts.
GREENS Plus® Wild Berry Burst contains a total of 165mg of 7 of the highest ORAC-rated* Antioxidant Fruit Extracts per serving. One daily serving of GREENS Plus® Wild Berry Burst delivers the nutritional equivalent of more than five full servings of fresh fruit and vegetables and an ORAC value of 24,700 per 100g.*
ANTHOCYANINS are a powerful class of flavanoids responsible for the red, blue and purple pigments of certain plants. They are found in a variety of fruits and vegetables, but are particularly concentrated in berries. Research has shown that daily consumption of ANTHOCYANIN-RICH BERRIES improves free-radical scavenging in cells, protects human DNA and promotes normal cardiovascular function.2
GREENS Plus® Wild Berry Burst has recently been tested for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) by Brunswick Labs of Wareham, MA. Total ORAC provides a measure of both the water and fat-soluble scavenging capacity of antioxidants against the peroxyl radical, the most common species found in the body. The results are as follows:
Total ORAC = 247/g
Per 100g = 24,700 (!)
Per 8.9g serving = 2198
According to the USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging, Tufts University, the Top Antioxidant Foods are: (in ORAC units per 100 grams or 3.5oz)
|Prunes = 5770
|Raisins = 2830
|Blueberries = 2400
|Blackberries = 2036
|Strawberries = 1540
|Raspberries = 1220
|Plums = 949
|Oranges = 750
|Red Grapes = 739
|Cherries = 670
|Kale = 1770
|Spinach = 1260
|Brussels Sprouts = 980
|Alfalfa Sprouts = 930
|Broccoli Florets = 890
|Beets = 840
|Red Bell Peppers = 710
|Onions = 450
|Corn = 400
|Eggplant = 390
As you can see, GREENS Plus® Wild Berry Burst is off the charts and delivers more antioxidant activity per gram than:
4.2g — Prunes
8.7g — Raisins
10.2g — Blueberries
12.1g — Blackberries
13.9g — Kale
19.6g — Spinach
One 8.9g serving of GREENS Plus® Wild Berry Burst delivers more antioxidants than 100 grams of blackberries and is easily the highest rated product on the market. Copies of the certificate are available upon request.
GREENS Plus® Wild Berry Burst is available in 9.4oz Powder (1 month supply).
1 ORAC test of GREENS Plus® Wild Berry Burst performed by Brunswick Labs compared to the top rated antioxidant foods according to the USDA Human Nutritional Research Center on Aging, Tufts University, Boston. Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity is the standard testing method used to measure antioxidant foods. Higher numbers have a greater capacity to neutralize free radicals. One serving of Wild Berry Burst supplies the antioxidant equivalent of five servings of fresh fruit and vegetables.
2 These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.