Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Healthy Blood Pressure 120 Tablet
The cells building our blood vessel walls must get all the nutrition they need for proper function of our cardiovascular system and to maintain healthy blood pressure. To assure optimal blood flow through our blood vessel pipeline, our arteries constantly contract and relax. Maintaining this rhythm requires an unceasing supply of specific vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other biologically active micronutrients.
The Dr. Rath Healthy Blood Pressure Formula
The Dr. Rath Healthy Blood Pressure Formula is the result of pioneering research proving that micronutrients must be combined in specific teams, working in synergy, for maximum biological effect. The selected nutrients in the formula provide the vascular cells with essential biological factors needed for optimal vascular metabolism and blood pressure.
Key Synergy Nutrients:
Vitamin C, Arginine, Chondroitin Sulfate, N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine, L-Lysine, L-Proline and many others.
- Vitamin C and Citrus bioflavonoids: Vitamin C is needed for the production of prostacyclins, which support blood vessel relaxation and optimize blood viscosity. Vitamin C in a form of mineral ascorbates is gentle on the stomach. Citrus bioflavonoids support many functions of vitamin C in the body, including healthy blood vessel function.
- Arginine: Arginine is the only source of nitric oxide (NO) in the human body. Nitric oxide acts as the relaxing factor for blood vessel walls and therefore it is important in maintaining healthy blood pressure levels. Arginine is a conditionally essential amino acid as its supplementation becomes necessary to support growth and recovery after injury.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is required for the production of prostaglandins, which have a significant impact on contraction and relaxation of blood vessels. In addition, optimum interaction of magnesium with calcium and other minerals is important for maintaining normal blood pressure. Magnesium reduces intracellular sodium thus regulating the levels of sodium, potassium and calcium within the cells.
- Garlic Extract (Allicin): Allicin is the sulfur containing compound present in garlic. In addition to its antioxidant properties, allicin acts as a direct vasodilator through its ability to activate nitric oxide synthetase (NOS) the enzyme which produces nitric oxide (NO), and contributes to the relaxation of blood vessels. Angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) is the target molecule to maintain blood pressure. Allicin has a distinctive property of inhibiting this enzyme. ACE converts angiotensin I to angiotensin II, which in turn is a potent substance inducing contraction of blood vessels. By blocking this conversion, allicin helps in maintaining normal blood pressure levels.
- Rooibos Tea: Rooibos tea is rich in antioxidants, is caffeine-free, and is low in tannins. Rooibos tea also has ACE inhibiting activity and supports blood vessel relaxation.
- Green Tea Extract: Polyphenols in green tea support flexibility of blood vessel walls for better vessel relaxation. They function as antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agents protecting blood vessel walls against free radical damage.
- Curcumin: Improves blood flow and the elasticity of blood vessels thereby reducing thickening of the vessel walls.
|Serving Size: 4 Tablets||Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||less than 1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Vitamin C (from Magnesium Ascorbate, Calcium Ascorbate as Ascorbic Acid)||600 mg||1000%|
|Vitamin E (from High D-Alpha Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate)||100 IU||333%|
|Vitamin B1 (from Thiamine Mononitrate)||20 mg||1334%|
|Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)||20 mg||1176%|
|Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide, Niacin)||70 mg||350%|
|Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine HCI)||20 mg||1000%|
|Folic Acid||200 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||20 mcg||333%|
|Pantothenic Acid (from Calcium D-Pantothenate)||50 mg||500%|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Ascorbate)||200 mg||50%|
|Sodium||10 mg||less than 1%|
|L-Arginine (from L-Arginine HCI)||750 mg||*|
|Citrus Fruit Peel Bioflavonoids Complex||100 mg||*|
|Green Tea Extract (80% Polyphenols)||100 mg||*|
|L-Lysine (from L-Lysine HCI)||100 mg||*|
|Garlic Bulb Extract (1%Allicin)||80 mg||*|
|Rooibos Tea Leaf Extract (20% Gallic Acid)||80 mg||*|
|L-Cysteine (from L-Cysteine HCI)||50 mg||*|
|Turmeric Root Extract (95% Curcuminoids)||50 mg||*|
|Mixed Tocopherols (d-beta, d-delta, d-gamma Tocopherols)||16 mg||*|
*Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.