Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Healthy Blood Sugar 120 Tablet
Sugar (glucose) is a key molecule used by all cells as fuel to produce bio-energy and it forms the structural part of glycoproteins and other structural molecules. Therefore, it is important that our blood maintains optimal glucose levels and that these sugar molecules are effectively utilized by the cells of the different organs. Vitamins, minerals and micronutrients play a critical role in maintaining healthy sugar balance and carbohydrate metabolism in the body.
The Dr. Rath Healthy Blood Sugar Formula
The Dr. Rath Healthy Blood Sugar Formula is the result of pioneering research in applying biological nutrient synergy for optimum sugar metabolism. This synergy of essential vitamins, minerals and bioactive plant substances supports our cells in the healthy glucose and carbohydrate metabolism.
Key Synergy Nutrients:
Vitamin C, Chromium, Magnesium, Zinc, Cinnamon extract, Choline, Inositol, Green tea extract, Grape seed extract, Alpha Lipoic acid and other essential nutrients.
- Vitamin C: Supports cellular transport of glucose molecules and maintains blood vessel integrity. In addition, vitamin C corrects the imbalance caused by increased blood sugar levels and lower insulin.
- Pantothenic acid and the other B vitamins: These are essential co-factors used by cellular metabolism in the conversion of sugar molecules to bioenergy. They work together as bioenergy carriers, and improve metabolic efficiency of the liver and pancreas, important organs in sugar metabolism.
- Grape seed extract: Improves glucose tolerance and delays insulin resistance by cells, both of which are important for maintaining normal blood sugar levels. In addition to being an excellent antioxidant, grape seed extract also helps in reducing the markers of inflammation and building up strong collagen and elastin fibers. In these aspects grape seed extract is important in maintaining healthy function of the cardiovascular system.
- Chromium: Chromium is a trace element, which optimizes glucose and insulin metabolism by increasing insulin sensitivity of the cells.
- Cinnamon extract: Cinnamon extract mimics the action of insulin in the body thereby helping reduce the blood glucose levels. In addition, cinnamon also acts on insulin receptors and enhances the action of available insulin to facilitate the transport of glucose in the cells.
- Vanadium: Helps appropriate utilization of glucose in the blood and lowers insulin requirements.
|Serving Size: 4 Tablets||Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid, from Magnesium Ascorbate, Calcium Ascorbate, Ascorbyl Palmitate)||1100 mg||1833%|
|Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)||100 IU||333%|
|Vitamin B1 (from Thiamine Mononitrate)||50 mg||3335%|
|Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)||20 mg||1177%|
|Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide, Niacin)||60 mg||298%|
|Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine HCI)||40 mg||2000%|
|Folic Acid||200 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanoccobalamin)||20 mcg||333%|
|Pantothenic Acid (From Calcium D-Pantothenate)||100 mg||1000%|
|Calcium (from Calcium D-pantothenate, Calcium Ascorbate)||17 mg||2%|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate)||300 mg||75%|
|Zinc (from Zinc Glycinate)||100 mcg||83%|
|Chromium (from Chromium Glycinate)||10 mg||67%|
|Sodium||5 mg||less than 1%|
|Choline (from Choline Bitartrate)||200 mg||*|
|Bioflavonoids (as Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex)||100 mg||*|
|CinSulin (Cinnamon Bark Extract)||100 mg||*|
|Green Tea Leaf Extract (50% EGCG)||100 mg||*|
|L-Arginine (from L-Arginine HCI)||100 mg||*|
|L-Lysine (from L-Lysine HCI)||100 mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||50 mg||*|
|Grape Seed Extract (38.4% Proanthocyanidins)||50 mg||*|
|L-Cysteine (from L-Cysteine HCI)||50 mg||*|
|Vandium (from Vandium Sulfate)||20 mcg||*|
*Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.