Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Illioforte 90 Capsule
True cellular health starts with an optimally functioning gastrointestinal system. The main function of the digestive system is to turn food into simple components that the body can use for energy, growth, and repair. Synergistic action of Dr. Rath's specific cellular nutrients helps ensure the proper function of the digestive system. The health of the digestive system is affected by many significant factors such as poor diet, drugs, aging, stress, and several other factors. Optimum digestion and absorption of nutrients is critical for the efficient function of the immune and circulatory systems, and the entire body. The functions of cells building our digestive system can be optimized by synergistic action of specific cellular nutrients, which are included in Dr. Rath's Cellular Health Formula, Illioforte. Illioforte includes vitamins C, B6, B12, folic acid, betaine hydrochloride, L-glutamine, bromelain, papain, ginger, peppermint, and other cellular nutrients that work in a synergistic way and support digestive processes enhancing nourishment of other cells.
Key Synergy Nutrients:
Betaine, Glutamine, Bromelain, Papain, Ginger, Peppermint, Vitamin C, Vitamins B6 and B12, and Folic Acid.
- Betaine: Is essential in the enzymatic break down of proteins in the stomach. Betaine is also important for cellular metabolism of methionine in maintaining optimum homocysteine levels (a risk factor for heart disease).
- L-Glutamine: Is an amino acid that is found in high concentrations in certain tissues and organs, including the stomach. Cells in the lining of the intestines use glutamine as a primary source of fuel for metabolism. Glutamine has been shown to decrease intestinal permeability and support immune activity in the intestinal tract.
- Bromelain and Papain: These are types of proteolytic (protein digesting) enzymes extracted from pineapple plants and papaya fruit, respectively. Bromelain has beneficial effects on the immune system, while papain aids in the digestion of proteins.
- Ginger and Peppermint: Ginger root aids in the digestion and assimilation of various nutrients, while Peppermint benefits the digestive system by soothing spasms, dispelling gas and increasing bile production in the liver.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is a critical part of the liver detoxification system that neutralizes foreign substances, such as drugs, food additives, pesticides, and pollutants. This vitamin has multiple functions in the bodys metabolism and is critical for proper digestion and processing of nutrients.
- Vitamin B6: Is required for proper utilization and processing of amino acids, carbohydrates, and fats by the bodys cells. It helps in proper formation of collagen fibers important for optimum functioning of the connective tissue which builds the intestinal walls.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid: Vitamin B12 is used as a cofactor of enzymes involved in fat and carbohydrate metabolism and protein synthesis. This vitamin is especially important in the digestive tract because the cells composing it are frequently dividing and being renewed. Both of these nutrients are actively involved in detoxification in the liver. Folic Acid together with vitamin B12 and B6 are necessary for healthy DNA synthesis and proper division and replication of the cells lining the digestive tract. Also, this combination is required by the liver cells for detoxification of harmful substances.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules||Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
|Vitamin C (from Calcium Ascorbate)||200 mg||333%|
|Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine HCI)||6.30 mg||315%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||9 mcg||150%|
|Betaine (from Betaine HCI)||100 mg||*|
|Papain (from Papain)||100 MCU||*|
|Peppermint Leaf Extract 4:1||30 mg||*|
|Ginger Root||30 mg||*|
*Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.