ImmuCore 90 Tablet
ImmuCore is designed to provide a multiple mechanistic approach to support immune system health through enhancing functions of macrophages, natural killer cells, and T cell subsets.
- Offers a three-pronged approach to wellness with Ultra Potent-C combined with zinc and a concentrated blend of mushroom extracts.
- Uses a buffering delivery system to prevent potential stomach upset associated with vitamin C.
- Vitamin D for long-term immune health support.
- Ultra Potent-C has been shown to have 18% to 25% higher uptake in WBCs than plain vitamin C.
- Zinc supports immune system health.
- Nourishing mushrooms protect a stressed immune system.
- Oleanolic acid and selenium provide antioxidant protection and immune support.
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
|Vitamin C (as Ultra Potent-C)||333 mg|
|Oleanolic Acid||60 mg|
|A Proprietary 10:1 water extract of:||217 mg|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||333 IU|
|Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate)||26 mg|
|Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum)|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||5 mg|
|Shiitake (Lentinus edodes)|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||67 mcg|
|Fu-Ling (Poria cocos) Turkey Tail Mushroom (Coriolus versicolor) Oyster Mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus) Cordyceps (Paecilomyces hepiali) Maitake (Grifola frondosa)|
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Ultra Potent-C calcium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, ascorbic acid, xylitol, sodium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, L-lysine HCl, ascorbyl palmitate, citrus bioflavonoid complex, potassium ascorbate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, alpha-D-ribofuranose, L-cysteine HCl, and L-glutathione, proprietary mushroom decoction, microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, calcium silicate, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, zinc citrate, selenomethionine, magnesium stearate (vegetable), cholecalciferol, coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Does Not Contain: Gluten
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. If taking medication, including anticoagulants or antihypertensive medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosage or take for more than three consecutive months