Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Having trouble falling asleep? Waking up in the middle of the night? Just take two sprays of the thoroughly modern sublingual treatment before going to bed and upon waking, if you wake during the night. This convenient oral spray makes it easy to get the safe and natural holistic relief you need. A "must" to keep next to your bed!
Relieves occasional sleeplessness, caused by:
• Emotional stress
• Sensitivity to caffeine
Non-Drowsy, with No Drug
• Safe for the elderly and high risk
• Safe for use with prescription
medication, dietary supplements
• 100% Natural - no artificial additives or
• Do not use if the tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
• Ask a doctor before use in children
under 2 years of age.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms
• If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a
health professional before use.
• Do not use if you have had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its
• Keep out of reach of children.
Insomnia is a combination of remedies carefully designed to alleviate immediate symptoms and to work at a deeper level, helping you to sleep soundly and comfortably.
How To Take Insomnia
- Avena Sativa (Oats) - for exhaustion and nervousness associated with sleeplessness, and for nutritive balance of the central nervous system
- Chamomilla (Chamomile) - for moderating the effects of caffeine, and easing anxiety and restlessness
- Humulus Lupulus (Hops) - for nervous tremors, nausea, dizziness, and headache pain; promotes restful sleep
- Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Flower) - for coughing, restlessness and occasional sleeplessness, especially in infants and older people
- Coffea Cruda (Unroasted Coffee) - for sleeplessness due to high levels of mental activity or excitement, and for nervous agitation
- Valeriana Officinalis (Valerian) - for muscular spasms and itching at night, and for nightmares
- Cypripedium Pubescens (Lady's Slipper) - for nervousness and irritability in children, and to promote sleep
- Aquilegia Vulgaris (Columbine) - for hysteria and nervous trembling
- Natrum Muriaticum (Chloride of Sodium) - for nervous jerking during sleep
- Kali Phosphoricum (Phosphate of Potassium) - for anxiety, nervousness, and headache pain
- Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort) - for jerking and twitching of muscles, and helps to relieve anxiety
- Elissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) - for hysteria, melancholy and insomnia
Adults and children over 12, spray twice under the tongue prior to bedtime and when sleep is interrupted by restlessness. Children 2 to 12, spray once under the tongue prior to bedtime and when sleep is interrupted by restlessness. For children under 2, consult a health care professional prior to use.