Joint Relief Penetrating Pain Relief
Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
- Penetrating pain relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, bruises, and sprains
- Key ingredients: Capsaicin, Camphor, Menthol, Cetyl Myristoleate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Glucosamine HCL, Rosemary Oil, Tocotrienols (Super Vitamin E) and Croton Lechleri Latex (Sangre De Grado)
- Natural cream free of synthetics including Parabens
- Packaged in airtight, hygienically sealed container
- Available in 2oz size
- Non-greasy and formulated for excellent absorption
DIRECTIONS: Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Menthol (5.0%), Camphor (0.644%), and Capsaicin (0.025%)
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Aloe Barbadensis, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cis-9-cetylmyristoleate, Croton Lechleri Latex (Sangre De Grado), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glucosamine HCL, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Isopropyl Palmitate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Nutmeg Oil, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol, Purified Water, Rosemary Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sorbic Acid and Stearic Acid.
DISCUSSION: For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with: arthritis, simple backache, strains, bruises, and sprains
No animals were used to test this product.