Krill Oil 500 mg 30 Softgels 30 Softgel
Nature's Way Krill Oil is produced from 100% pure Antarctic krill - one of nature's most abundant and rapidly renewable sources of omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids and antioxidants.
Helps reduce the risk of coronary heart disease Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease (see nutrition information for total fat content).
Research confirms the important role of omega-3 fatty acids in maintaining healthy blood triglyceride levels already within normal limits, as well as supporting the heart, skin and joints.
Advantages of Krill Oil
- More bioavailable than fish oil because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are in phospholipid form (similar to the cell structure of the human brain), making them easier for the body to recognize, absorb and utilize
- Smaller dose than fish oil because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill are more easily absorbed
- No fishy aftertaste or burp-back because of krill oil's phospholipid form
- Superior Quality
- Tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) and other impurities
- Gluten-free, no sugars, flavors or artificial colors/preservatives
- Eco-Friendly, Sustainable Source with 100% traceability back to the location of harvest
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Take 1 to 2 softgels daily, preferably with breakfast. For intensive use take 2 softgels twice daily (breakfast and lunch). - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
|Calories from fat||10|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||220mg||*|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||120mg||*|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||55mg||*|
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (softgel), Glycerin, Purified water
Does Not Contain: This product does not contain artificial coloring artificial flavoring artificial preservatives gluten sugar
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. Caution People with seafood allergy, coagulopathy or taking anticoagulants or other medications should consult their doctor before taking this product.