Ear Candle-4PK Lavender 4 pack Candle
At White Egret, we offer the highest quality candles and accessories to ensure each candling session is peaceful and enjoyable. All of our candles are made using strict quality standards, the highest quality essential oils and ingredients, and the highest quality cloths and food grade paraffin, beeswax or soy waxes.
this scented candle is one of the top-selling scented candles we offer. This scent is used in spas to help relieve tension to create a refreshing and tranquil candling experience.* Made with paraffin wax and lavender essential oil.
100% cotton muslin cloth, food grade paraffin wax, & lavender essential oil.
Instructions to use for aromatherapy:
Place incense candle in incense holder light. Trim as needed and enjoy aroma.
Directions to use as an ear candle:
- 1. Have client lie on their side with the ear pointing to the ceiling.
- 2. Using the tip of the scissors, push a hole through the plate guard to make an opening large enough to insert the hollow candle.
- 3. Put the small end of the cylinder through the plate, making certain that the opening of the candle isn''t bent.
- 4. Light the large end of the candle, holding your finger over the small end until smoke billows out the small end. Put the small end of the candle firmly, but gently into the ear. 5) Let candle burn about 1 to 1-1/2 inches. Trim the ash with scissors and place ash in bowl of water.
- 6.Once candle has burned to 3 inches tall, snuff out flame and remove from ear. Discard candle.
- 7.Once candle is removed, gently swab the ear and then place 3-4 drops of ear oil on a cotton ball and set in the ear. This prevents ear from itching and cracking.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. Never use candles alone. For best results, use candles with our complete line of candling accessories.