Lecithin 1200mg Gluten-Free 100 Softgel
- Rich in natural choline and inositol, lecithin is a lipotropic substance derived from soybeans.
- Country Life uses the highest quality Soy Lecithin
- Lecithin is a key building block of cell membranes
- Lecithin is important to fat transport and metabolism
- Lecithin is a natural source of phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylinositol
- Softgels are 100% bovine gelatin, BSE-free
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Adults take one (1) to three (3) softgels daily with food. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 3 Softgels||Servings Per Container: 33|
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
|Soy Lecithin (providing 2,196 mg of phosphatides)||3,600 mg (3.6 g)||**|
**Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water (capsule shell) contain soy. 100% bovine gelatin, BSE Free
Does Not Contain: No: Yeast, corn, wheat, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, starch, preservatives or artificial color.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.