- Immediate soothing relief - No burning sensation
- Heals faster than leading cold sore remedy brands**
- Moisturizes - Goes on clear
- Excellent value - cost less than leading OTC or prescription brands
- All Natural with 14 healing nutrients
"As a dental hygienist I had been using prescription cold sore treatments which average $50 a tube. While on vacation without my prescription I tried Lip Clear Lysine+. I was amazed it worked better than the high priced prescription, was less irritating to my lips, and a tiny fraction of the cost. I have it posted on my wall at work and recommend it to all my patients!" _Susan R. RDH
Lip Clear Lysine+ is the cold sore remedy that speeds healing, stops itching and burning, stops prickling, soreness, tenderness and blistering. As a matter of fact, our cold sore remedy has become the top selling natural brand.
Cold Sore Remedy Research Update!
Clinical Study by Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Lip Clear reduced the duration of cold sores by 50% or more.*
- Median time to complete cold sore remedy was 4.0 days
- Within 3 days, cold sore symptoms were either completely eliminated or dramatically reduced including tingling, burning, itching, tenderness, prickling, soreness and blistering
- A remarkable 40% of the participants had full cure by end of the third day.
The 3-Step Lip Clear Lysine + Cold Sore Remedy Program
Step 1: At the first sign of a cold sore (even the slightest tingle) use the Lip Clear Lysine+ ointment for your cold sore remedy. Apply as often as needed.
Step 2: Because the sun can trigger a cold sore, protect your lips every day with the Lip Clear Lysine + SPF-21 Coldstick.
Step 3: Take the Super Lysine+ tablets as a daily supplement for immune support.
Cold sore remedies have come a long way in the last half century. Although there is no cure for HSV1, there are numerous treatment options to try and minimize the amount of outbreaks (frequency) and the length or life cycle of each outbreak. Antiviral medication has traditionally been the most widely used treatment, with the discovery of Lysine now leading in efficacy and use. Treatments vary from home remedies to natural retail products, to antiviral medication, and even vaccinations.
Here is a simplified list of common cold sore remedies:
- Stress Reduction: In several medical studies, the reduction of stress has shown to significantly reduce the frequency of cold sore outbreaks. Reducing stress not only avoids triggering an outbreak but also helps keep the immune system strong, preventing other medical issues.
- Topical Medication (natural): A study on Lip Clear Lysine+ ointment which contains 14 natural nutrients, showed that it reduced cold sore life cycles by up to 50% or more and if applied at the first signs, itching and tingling, can often prevent the sore from forming. Lip Clear Lysine+ also provides immediate relief from pain, burning and itching upon application.
- Children's Cold Sore Remedies. Children can use the same non-prescription treatments as adults. However, brands like Little Lips Super Lysine+ are flavored to appeal to children.
- Topical Medication (chemical): Docosonal and Tomantadine are topical treatments that inhibit the virus from fusing to the body's cells, therefore reducing the effect the virus has on the skin. These medications provide relief and help speed healing but are typically priced in the $15 to $20 range. Lower cost topical treatments containing menthol, camphor or benzyl alcohol focus on stopping the itching, burning and pain associated with the sore, but have little effect on healing time.
- Prescription: There are many prescriptions available for people who suffer from severe cold sores. In some cases, steroids or antibiotics may be prescribed. Other prescriptions may come in the form of antiviral medications in both topical and oral forms. Antiviral agents such as acyclovir and famiclovir interrupt the replication process of the HSV1 virus, literally 'stalling' it so that the immune system can create antibodies to fight it. The cost of these medications vary, but if are generally in the $30 to $90 range.