Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Love Your Lips Peach Mint 0.5 oz Lip Balm
A luscious antioxidant lip treatment with sunblock UVA/UVB protection. For All Skin Types
Organic melissa and L-lysine help heal and prevent fever blisters (cold sores). Emollient, nourishing shea and kokum butters soothe chapped lips, and protect lips from dehydration. You'll love how it smells and feels. Experience your own Guava-Orange-Vanilla treatment today. This exotic lip balm is packaged in a large .5 oz. (14g) tube.
- castor oil Barrier agent against harsh climate, soothing. From the castor bean.
- beeswax Purified wax from the honey comb of bees. Thickening agent with emollient properties.
- coconut oil Moisturizer.
- grape seed oil Counter-irritant with soothing anti-bacterial properties.
- organic melissa Soothing, anti-viral. From the mint family.
- ginkgo Antioxidant.
- passionflower Antioxidant, soothing.
- rosehips Soothing, astringent, high Vitamin C content, from the rose bush.
- shea butter A moisturizing, soothing emollient fat (from the karite nut tree) with cellular renewal properties.
- kokum butter Emollient, stabilizer, from kernels of Garcinia Indica tree in India.
- aloe vera Hydrating, softening, healing emollient with anti-microbial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- organic green tea extract Powerful antioxidant, bacteriostatic (an agent that causes inhibition of the growth of bacteria without destructuction), soothing, nutritional qualities and increases the effect of sunscreens. Also prevents irritation of the skin caused by glycolic acid.
- D-alpha tocopherol Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, free radical scavenger, photo-protectant, and moisturizer as well as a preservative due to its ability to protect against oxidation.
- L-lysine Amino acid helps prevent and heal fever blisters.
- L-ascorbic acid Powerful antioxidant, the chirally correct form of Vitamin C that assists in the production of collagen. propolis Protective barrier, anti-inflammatory, stimulates cell renewal, boosts immune system, made by bees.
- natural flavor blends Delicious aroma and flavors. stevia leaf extract Natural, non-caloric sweetener. From the chrysanthemum family.
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Apply liberally, and often, to entire lip area. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Other Ingredients: Active Ingredient Titanium dioxide
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.