MacuGuard Ocular Support 60 Softgel
MacuGuard Ocular Support contains phospholipids, which are an integral part of the cell membrane. In addition to mixing well with other important fat-soluble components of the eye such as lutein, phospholipids have been shown to help support efficient absorption of dietary lutein in the blood stream as well.
- Phospholipids have been shown in scientific research to improve systemic circulation and accumulations of lutein in the retina of the eyes, making them a potent all-around weapon in your arsenal for eye health.
MacuGuard Ocular Support offers triple eye protection
- Supports concentration of lutein in the eye.
- Supports efficient absorption of lutein in the blood stream.
- Phospholipids enhance lutein in the cell membrane.
- Supports zeaxanthin concentrations in eye.
- Provides meso-zeaxanthin which is difficult to obtain from dietary sources.
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Take one softgel daily with or without food - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
|MacuGuard Carotenoid Phospholipid Blend Phospholipids, marigold extract (flower) providing 10 mg free lutein, 4 mg meso-zeaxanthin & trans-zeaxanthin||145 mg|
|C3G (Cyanidin-3-glucoside) from European black currant extract (fruit)||2.2 mg|
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil, soy lecithin, gelatin, glycerin, sunflower oil, soy fatty acids, beeswax, purified water, potato maltodextrin, annatto color......Contains soybeans
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.