1 oz (30 ml)
Renowned dermatologist Gary Goldfaden, MD, has developed novel solutions for the most common skin problems encountered by maturing adults. Based on extensive clinical testing, these formulas are designed with potent antioxidant tea extracts (red, green, and white) to correct specific areas of concern, such as the appearance of darkness and puffiness under the eyes, fine lines, rough skin, loose skin, and more. These products can be used in conjunction with any other skin treatments or products.
Numerous culprits are responsible for the leathery, wrinkled, graying complexion associated with aging. Now you can replenish your skin to regain the glow of youth with new Melatonin Cream.
As the body’s largest organ, your skin suffers most visibly from the stresses of modern living and the ravages of time. The creases, furrows, and dark circles that result can add years to your appearance.
Melatonin Cream offers a simple way to counter these issues and naturally restore your intrinsic beauty. Just apply to a clean, dry area anywhere on the body and rub in well. In addition to melatonin, it includes:
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane): A unique, natural, efficient source of the sulfur that is used by many of the body’s molecules. MSM easily penetrates the skin’s cell membranes.1,2
- Vitamin C and E: Two of nature’s most powerful antioxidants to help rejuvenate aging skin.3-5
- White, green, black, and red tea extracts. High-grade compounds to help offset visible aging effects associated with oxidative stress.6-11
Combining these beautifying factors helps you maintain that youthful, energized, radiant look at any age.
1. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2008 Mar;7(1):8-14
2. Ostomy Wound Manage. 2006 Apr;52(4):82-6, 88, 90, passim.
3. J Drugs Dermatol. 2008 Jul;7(7 Suppl):s2-6.
4. Exp Dermatol. 2008 Nov;17(11):946-52
5. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2002 Dec;24(6):331-9.
6. J Drugs Dermatol. 2008 Jul;7(7 Suppl):s7-12.
7. Cancer Res. 1997 Jul 1;57(13):2623-9.
8. Skin Res Technol. 2009 Aug;15(3):338-45.
9. Dermatol Surg. 2009 Jul;35(7):1057-65.
10. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed. 2007 Feb;23(1):48-56.
11. Dermatol Surg. 2005 Jul;31(7 Pt 2):855-60; discussion 860.
Purified Water, Jojoba Oil, Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid, Melatonin, GABA, MSM, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Vitamin E, Dimethicone, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Polysorbate 60, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Concentrated Tea Blend, Extract.
Dosage and Use
Apply to clean skin at night. Rub in well.