Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
To energize menopausal women. We think you're ready to alleviate hot flashes, minimize mood swings and download all that indifference and irritability. Here's how - treat your menopausal symptoms effectively and safely with Menopause
by Liddell. This thoroughly modern "two sprays, three times a day" sublingual treatment combines modern scientific insight with time-honored natural treatment traditions to give you natural relief today!
Relieves symptoms associated with hormonal imbalance, such as:
• Mood swings
• Hot flashes
• Vaginal dryness
• Lack of sexual vitality
Non-Drowsy, with No Drug
• Safe for the elderly and high risk
• Safe for use with prescription
medication, dietary supplements
• 100% Natural - no artificial additives or
• Do not use if the tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
• Ask a doctor before use in children
under 2 years of age.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms
• If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a
health professional before use.
• Do not use if you have had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its
• Keep out of reach of children.
Menopause is a combination of remedies carefully designed to alleviate immediate symptoms and to work at a deeper level, helping to assist with hormonal imbalance.
How To Take Menopause
- Agnus castus (Chaste Tree) - for chilliness, especially with cold hands. Relieves heat flushes and uterine discomfort. Lessens feelings of sadness.
- Angelica sinensis (Dong Quai) - for menopausal hot flashes and helps relax uterine muscles. Supports healthy cardiovascular function.
- Apis mellifica (Honeybee) - for water retention and a sensitivity to touch and pressure. Eases feelings of apathy.
- Aralia quinquefolia (Ginseng) - relieves a disposition to weep or to feel anxious. Promotes sexual excitement. Treats coldness and numbness of the hands.
- Arnica montana (Leopard’s Bane) - helps to moderate emotional fluctuations, redness of the face, and feelings of indifference.
- Cimicifuga racemosa (Black Cohosh) - for restlessness and a disposition to perspire at night. Eases a general feeling of exhaustion.
- Galium aparine (Goose Grass) - a natural diuretic and helps prevent against abnormal cell growth.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice Root) - acts as an anti-inflammatory, helps relieve water retention. Promotes hormonal and sexual health.
- Ovarinum (Ovarian Extract) - for symptoms of menopausal hormone deficiencies characterized by decreased levels of estrogen.
- Sepia (Cuttlefish) - for over sensitivity in the pelvic organs. Treats vaginal dryness, hot flashes and headaches. Eases a feeling of apathy towards loved ones.
- Thuja occidentalis (Tree of Life) - treats edema, swelling, and hot flashes. Eases vaginal dryness & vaginal pain during coition.
- Viscum album (Mistletoe) - helps ease discomfort in ovarian region and a tendency for bouts of warm & very moist skin.
Adult females, spray twice under the tongue three times per day.