Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Meta I 3 C features indole-3-carbinol (I3C) which promotes healthy estrogen metabolism and estrogenic activity. I3C is a naturally occurring compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage.?
- Supports the health of estrogen-sensitive tissues by promoting the formation of the beneficial estrogen metabolite, 2-hydroxyestrone. ?
- Supports the detoxification of estrogens, other steroid hormones, and xenoestrogens by enhancing the activity of enzymes involved in their metabolism and excretion. ?
- May be especially beneficial for women with estrogen-related health concerns. ?
- Choosing I3C allows for the entire spectrum of beneficial metabolites to be produced, thereby ensuring all the activity nature intended. Diindolylmethane (DIM) is just one of many metabolites.
- Specially combined with rosemary extract to reduce oxidation and packaged with a desiccant to reduce moisture—measures that help to ensure potency.
One capsule twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each Capsule† Supplies:
Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosemarinus officinalis)
[standardized to 11% (5.5 mg) carnosic acid derivatives]
Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Maltodextrin, Magnesium stearate, Silica
† Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients.