Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Meta Lipoate 300 is a premium-grade preparation of alpha-lipoic acid (ALA). Through proprietary technology, the potentially harmful chemical by-product epilipoic acid is removed and polymer residuals kept at a minimum, resulting in a purity-controlled product that delivers maximum value and effectiveness with an excellent safety profile.?
- Provides antioxidant activity in both aqueous and fatty regions of the cell, crosses the blood brain barrier, extends the functional capacities of vitamins C and E and coenzyme Q10, promotes accelerated glutathione synthesis, and directly scavenges free radicals.?
- Supports glucose transport, metabolism, and utilization, which may promote healthy glucose clearance from the bloodstream.?
- Supports the health and function of neurological tissue, especially peripheral nerves.?
- Promotes the production of cellular energy (ATP).?
- Offers clinically effective levels of alpha-lipoic acid in just two tablets daily.?
One tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each Tablet Supplies:
Microcrystalline cellulose, Silica, Stearic acid, Cellulose, Magnesium stearate