MetaGlycemX is an advanced formula that includes a unique combination of green tea, cinnamon, alpha-lipoic acid, and a broad foundation of nutrients as part of a healthy diet to promote healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range.?
- Provides a comprehensive foundation for good health by featuring optimal levels of essential vitamins and minerals for those with blood sugar concerns.?
- Features green tea catechins (EGCG) to protect the insulin-secreting pancreatic islet cells.?
- Supplies cinnamon compounds that may support insulin activity.?
- Provides alpha-lipoic acid, a free radical scavenger that may also enhance insulin sensitivity.?
- Delivers a sophisticated blend of targeted micronutrients to support healthy glucose metabolism.?
- Provides a unique antioxidant profile to reduce oxidative stress and promote healthy insulin action.?
- Features a flexible dosing schedule and may be used as a complement to other programs.?
Two tablets two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Two Tablets Supply:
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate)
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)
Niacin (as niacinamide)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (as folic acid)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
Zinc (as zinc glycinate†)
Selenium (as selenomethionine)
Copper (as copper lysinate HCl)
Manganese (as manganese citrate)
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)
Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate)
Chinese Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum cassia)
Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) (from decaffeinated green tea leaf, Camellia sinensis)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Cellulose, Croscarmellose sodium, Silica, Stearic acid, Calcium silicate, Magnesium stearate, Coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan)
In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.