Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Mucuna - Nervine Tonic (Additive Free) 60 Caplet
KEY BENEFITS OF MUCUNA
- Mucuna supports brain function and optimum performance of the nervous system
- Mucuna supports normal levels of relaxation
- Mucuna contains an amino acid (L-DOPA) which converts to dopamine in the body
- Mucuna is considered an effective nervine tonic in traditional Indian healthcare
- Mucuna helps support the production of a hormone commonly associated with the "pleasure system" of the brain providing feelings of enjoyment and motivation
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Take 1 caplet daily before meals. Allow several weeks for full benefits. The use of natural products provides progressive but long-lasting results. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 1 Caplets||Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
|Organic Velvet bean seed (mucuna pruriens DC). Standardized Extract (15% L-DOPA 15 mg)||100 mg||*|
|Organic velvet bean steam Powder||500 mg||*|
*Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.