Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
NKO™ Neptune Krill Oil
Supports a Healthy Heart, Joints and Other
Eases PMS Symptoms in Women
• An advanced lipid extract of krill, tiny but hardy crustaceans that thrive in
• First product of its kind to feature phospholipids specially integrated with
omega-3 fatty acids.
This provides the building blocks of cell membranes in the ratios used by the
body and is proposed
to be far better utilized than stand-alone phospholipid and omega-3 products.
• In preliminary human studies, Neptune Krill Oil supported healthy heart
function, lipid levels,
blood sugar levels, energy production, athletic performance and liver function.
• NKO also effectively eased mild mood changes, cramps and swelling associated
with PMS in a
preliminary human double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial.
• It is thought that phospholipids specially integrated with omega-3 fatty acids
decrease cell membrane
prostaglandin production that can contribute to irritation.
• Remarkably stable due to high levels of the naturally occurring antioxidants
• Contains 100% pure krill oil manufactured by Neptune Technologies &
Two softgels contain:
Neptune Krill Oil™ 1 g
Vitamin A 100 IU
Phospholipids, omega-3 enriched 400 mg
Omega-3 fatty acids, total 300 mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 90 mg
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 150 mg
Omega-6 fatty acids, total 20 mg
Astaxanthin 1.5 mg
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2
softgels daily with the first meal for 30 days, then
1 softgel thereafter, or as directed by a healthcare professional.