Commonly called stinging nettle, it is a vibrous plant, used in cloth manufacture from the Bronze Age to the early 20th century. It has high nutritional value, rich in minerals, vitamins and enzymes. The stinging properties are caused by tiny hollow hairs on stem and leaves filled with formic acid.
Recommend: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules 2-3 times a day.
Ingredients: Wild Countryside Nettle Leaf.
Safety: Double sealed: Printed FreshCare outerwrap and inner FreshCare seal. Do not use if either seal is missing or broken.
Serving Size: 1-2
Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
PROPERTIES: astringent, diuretic, expectorant, hemostatic, rubefacient, styptic, anti-inflammatory
Nettle (Urtica Dioica)
· excellent remedy for kidney ailments
· expels gravel from bladder
· a poultice of fresh leaves used externally will stop bleeding
· good for fevers and colds
· can be helpful for diarrhea, dysentery, piles, gravel
· contains vital minerals and vitamins that are essential in helping many disorders. This includes Vitamins A and C, Calcium, chlorine, chlorophyll, iodine, iron, magnesium, potassium, silicon, sodium
· improves goiter, inflammatory conditions and mucus conditions of the lungs
· as a tea is an excellent hair tonic and has been used to help bring back the color of hair when used as a rinse, and it also helps control dandruff
· the greens cooked are an excellent spring tonic as cooking destroys the formic acid and the juice from the stem neutralizes formic acid sting
SUGGESTED DOSAGE: should be used as directed by a qualified professional practitioner.
Tincture - Spray: 3-6 pumps three times daily.
Extract: ½ tsp 3 times daily.
CONTRA INDICATIONS: None listed.