Essential, pure Omega-3 fatty acids in their most absorbable forms –
Omega-3 fats like those in o3mega and
o3mega+ are highly regarded for their healthy benefits, and are
lacking in most diets.
Strictly tested to ensure purity, our o3mega
formulas give you researched dosages of pure, wild, sustainable Omega EPA
and DHA in unique idSystem™ enteric-coated softgels for increased absorption
with no fishy repeat.
Benefits of o3mega include:
• Promotes overall health and well being†
• Features premium Omega-3 with EPA/DHA
• Unique id System™ enteric coated = no fishy repeat
• Derived from pure, wild, sustainable sources
To guarantee your safety, all of the fish oils contained in each of the
o3mega formulas are derived from pure, wild fish
sources. These pharmaceutical grade fish oils are molecularly distilled and
are strictly tested to meet the highest purity guidelines.
3 important reasons to trust our o3mega line:
1. Pure, wild, sustainable sources = highest Omega-3s
• Our fish oils are derived from pure and wild sources of anchovy and
• These fish are regarded for their beneficial oils, and because of their
short lifespan are less likely to be exposed to toxins.
• A wild fish source is considered superior, as farmed fish such as salmon,
can contain much lower levels of the beneficial Omega-3 fatty acids.
2. Unique delivery system = no fishy odor, taste or aftertaste
• Our unique id System™ enteric-coating helps ensure the delivery of the
fish oils to your small intestine for immediate and proper absorption.
• This special coating also guarantees no fishy taste, repeat or odor.
3. The cleanest, safest sources
• All of our fish oils are thoroughly tested to ensure there are no
pesticides, heavy metals (including mercury) or other dangerous dioxins.
• Our fish oils are pharmaceutical grade and have been tested by The
International Fish Oil Standards, administered by the University of Guelph.
• In addition, our fish oils meet standards set by the US Food and Drug
Administration (FDA) and the Council for Responsible Nutrition, as well as
the Environmental Protection guidelines.
Note: Omega-3 fatty acids and GLA have been established as very safe when
used to supplement a healthy diet. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a
medical condition, or are currently taking prescription drugs, please talk
to your health practitioner before taking any o3mega
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or
prevent any disease