Organic Cotton Classic Contour Pantiliners, Light Days, 30 Count
“These sleek, Pantiliners are made of 100% Organic Cotton. That means no pesticides, no chlorine bleaching and above all breathable, comfortable wearability that surpasses the pantiliners you may be used to, which sometimes
cause irritation due to the synthetic ingredients they are made up of. Also,
Maxim pantiliners are 95% biodegradable so you can feel better about tossing
them (not in the toilet) when you’re through. Better for your body and the
environment? Now that’s what we call taking feminine hygiene to max!”
Maxim Organic Pantiliners are:
- Made with 100% Certified Organic Cotton - A more naturally breathable fiber that’s
better for your Body, Earth and Health!
- Organic Certification by - the Institute for Ethical and Environmental
- Chlorine/Dioxin Free – Keeping carcinogens away from your most intimate
- Synthetic Free – For a Softer, Non-Irritable, and Plastic-less feel and
Real Cotton Experience.
- Hypoallergenic/Irritation Free – No more rashes, even for those with the
most sensitive skin.
- Biodegradable – Decomposes quickly, safely and naturally in
- Wood Fluff Pulp Free – Uniquely Saving our Forest Trees!
- Leakage Control Channels – Help direct liquid to the center of the
pad to protect against leaks.
- Liquid-Locking Absorbent Core – Secure against leaks.
- Adhesive Strip on Back – For added panty-holding strength.
- Recommended Use – Light Flow Days and as Tampon Backup.
Maxim products use the naturally unique characteristics of cotton to provide
a Soft, Safe and Natural Solution to existing health and environmental risks and
concerns associated with the use and production of conventional Tampons,
Sanitary Pads, Pantiliners and Cosmetic Cotton Puff Products.
Maxim Organic Contour Pantiliners are made with 100% Certified Organic
Cotton. Cotton is a more breathable and renewable material than the ingredients
used in most other conventional brands, making for a Softer, Safer and more
Natural product. Most other brands use a blend of Synthetics and Wood Fluff Pulp
bleached with Chlorine. Our products are completely Chlorine, Synthetic and Wood
Fluff Pulp Free. Our cotton is whitened and disinfected with Hydrogen Peroxide
instead of Chlorine to avoid exposure to harmful chemical Dioxin residues. We
steer clear of using harsh chemical materials affecting the safety of our health
Maxim goes further in environmentally sound practices by being the only brand
to eliminate the use of tree farmed wood fluff pulp to make the absorbent cores
of sanitary pads. Instead, we use pure natural cotton in order to help prevent
the abuse and destruction of our natural forests to make wood fluff pulp. Cotton
is a more renewable crop that can be harvested once a year, whereas trees take 6
– 12 years to grow. Also, once the trees are harvested and cut down, they go
through a very harsh chemical treatment in order to break them down in to the
cotton-like and looking absorbent core you’re used to seeing in other pads. Do
not be fooled - even though it looks like cotton, it might not actually be
Additional product features include a smooth cotton surface for added
comfort, strong adhesive to prevent pads from shifting, and natural breathable
layers admitting air flow to the skin for added freshness.
100% Certified Organic Cotton Absorbent Core, Breathable Organic Cotton Interlace Cover Sheet, Impermeable Leak Protection Back Layer, Adhesive Strips on Back Layer.