Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Restore your natural cyclical balance! Some women think PMS stands for pretty miserable syndrome. If cramps, emotional fluctuations and fluid retention are making you crazy - it's time for PMS
by Liddell. This life-enhancing product can also help to rebalance irregular menstruation. Two sublingual sprays three times a day is all that is needed to provide natural, holistic relief!
Relieves symptoms associated with PMS, such as:
• Irregular periods
• Pain and cramps
• Fluid retention
• Mood swings
• nxiety and tension
Non-Drowsy, with No Drug
• Safe for the elderly and high risk
• Safe for use with prescription
medication, dietary supplements
• 100% Natural - no artificial additives or
• Do not use if the tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
• Ask a doctor before use in children
under 2 years of age.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms
• If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a
health professional before use.
• Do not use if you have had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its
• Keep out of reach of children.
PMS is a combination of remedies carefully designed to alleviate immediate symptoms and to work at a deeper level, helping to prevent pre-menstrual symptoms and regulate menses.
How To Take PMS
- Cimicifuga Racemosa (Black Cohosh) - for ovarian irritation, cramps and pain before menses; and helps to regulate the menstrual cycle
- Ignatia Amara (St. Ignatius' Bean) - for stress, nervousness and irritability; and to reduce vaginal discharge
- Magnesia Phosphorica (Magnesium Phosphate, Dibasic) - for vaginal spasms and for early menses
- Sepia (Cuttlefish) - for vaginal discharge and pain in the uterus and vagina
- Chamomilla (Chamomile) - acts as a natural anti-spasmodic agent
- Cuprum Metallicum (Copper) - for cramps and unspecified fears
- Oophorinum (Ovarian Extract) - for ovarian pain
- Platinum Metallicum (Platinum) - for anxiety and hypersensitivity of female organs
- Thuja Occidentalis (Tree of Life) - for ovarian pain, inflammation of the ovaries and menstrual cycle irregularity
- Apis Mellifica (Honeybee) - for inflammation of the ovaries, swelling of the labia, and late or suppressed menses
- Kali Iodatum (Potassium Iodide) - for a late menstrual cycle or menses with heavy bleeding
Adults and children over 12, spray twice under the tongue three times per day. For severe symptoms, dosage may be taken up to six times per day. For children under 12, consult a health care professional prior to use.