Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
PSI Daytime 60 Capsule
Why use supplements for muscle support?
Because the right ingredients work with the body's own anti-inflammatory response, and help keep muscle and connective tissue functioning properly.
Why take PSI Daytime?
PSI Daytime supports normal musculoskeletal function and supports normal range of motion due to occasional overuse. PSI Daytime offers a natural alternative to other calming agents, without side effect of drowsiness. PSI Nighttime also available.
- While willow bark naturally contains salicylic acid, which works with the body's own anti-inflammatory response.
- Boswellia supports muscles following occasional overexertion or overuse.
- Turmeric helps support the body's natural anti-inflammatory response.
- Bromelain is an enzyme sourced from pineapple and provides muscle support following occasional overexertion or overuse.
- Magnesium is involved in the production of cellular energy, and is an essential ingredient for normal function of muscle and nervous tissue. Research suggests that magnesium status is indirectly related to incidence of muscle cramps due to occasional overuse.
- Vitamin B6 works with amino acids to help build the proteins that make up muscle and connective tissue.
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Take 2 UltraCaps twice daily. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||100mg||500%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||20mg||1,000%|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate)||95mg||10%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||100mg||25%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||260mcg||13%|
|Potassium (as potassium chloride)||50mg||1%|
|White Willow (Salix alba) Bark Extract 15% Salicin||200mg||*|
|Bromelain (2,400 G.D.U./g)||150mg||*|
|Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa) Root||150mg||*|
|Black Cohosh (Actaea racemosa) Root||100mg||*|
|Indian Frankincense (Boswellia serrata) Gum Extract (70% total organic acids including Beta-Boswellic acids)||100mg||*|
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Root standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids||50mg||*|
|L-Glutamic Acid HCl||25mg||*|
*Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: This product contains natural ingredients, color variations are normal.
Does Not Contain: artificial coloring artificial flavoring corn dairy products gluten ingredients of animal origin preservatives salt soy sugar wheat yeast
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.