Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Phytobiologicals Basic Formula 60 Capsule
The Dr. Rath Phytobiologicals Basic Formula complements the synergy of multivitamins, minerals, amino acids and other micronutrients - as a comprehensive natural program for optimum cellular metabolism and a healthy body. This is a composition of scientifically defined and purified plant extracts with widely documented effectiveness in optimum cell metabolism and health. Phytobiologicals are an important element of our diet supporting and supplementing the action of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other micronutrients. Many of these have antioxidant and other health-enhancing properties. Dr. Rath Phytobiologicals derive from non-GMO plants and are enriched with natural polyphenols, flavonoids and other natural ingredients protecting the body's cells against damage and participating in various metabolic processes at the cellular level. This formula does not contain artificial fillers, colorants or flavors and is suitable for vegetarians.
Key Synergy Nutrients:
Quercetin, Curcumin, Reveratrol, Green Tea Extract, Cruicifere, and Cruiciferex
- Quercetin: Has potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It reduces the production and release of histamine from cells imparting anti-allergic potential. Quercetin also enhances absorption of resveratrol and increases the efficacy of green tea extract.
- Curcumin: The main curcuminoid in curry spice is turmeric. Through their antioxidant mechanisms, curcuminoid compounds support colon health, exert protective action on nerves, and help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system. It is also a potent anti-inflammatory agent.
- Resveratrol: Commonly known for its anti-aging actions, resveratrol also has a multifaceted role in the protection of cardiovascular health. In addition to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, resveratrol has also been proven effective in inhibiting platelet aggregation and maintaining normal blood pressure through production of nitric oxide. This polyphenol is important in healthy cell protection.
- Green tea extract: Combines different catechins present in green tea that provide potent antioxidant protection. Anti-inflammatory properties also contribute to its many health benefits.
- Cruiciferex: Antioxidant properties, ability to inhibit abnormal cell growth and detoxification of pro-carcinogens are some of the mechanisms by which cruciferous vegetable extracts provide health benefits. Carotenoids are powerful antioxidants important for healthy skin, eyes and cardiovascular protection.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules||Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
|Quercetin (from Quercetin dihydrate)||400 mg||*|
|Cruciferex (Cabbage, Cauliflower, carrot Broccoli)||400 mg||*|
|Turmeric Root Extract (95% curcuminoids)||300 mg||*|
|Green Tea Leaf Extract (80% polyphenois) Decaffeinated||300 mg||*|
|Resveratrol (from Japanese Knotweed) (Transmax)||50 mg||*|
*Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.