Supercritical Omega-3 Fish Oil Plus Vitamin D
Supports Cardiovascular Health, Cognitive Function, Immune System and Mood
1,100 mg Omega-3s in only one softgel
The Minami 5 - 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami
- Supercritical Difference. Minami Oils utilize liquid CO2 Extraction and are exposed to 400% less heat than other leading brands
- Super Concentration. Minami is one of the highest concentrated Omega-3s available
- Unsurpassed Purity. Minami Oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides, and heavy metals like mercury.
- Science-based unique formulations. Minami uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA.
- Small Environmental Footprint. Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status.
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement adults take 1 softgel per day with water. Best taken with food. Not intended for children Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel||Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value***|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Vitamin D||300 IU||75%|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||1.1 g|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||765 mg||*|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||240 mg||*|
|Other Omega-3s||95 mg||*|
*Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Supercritical Deep-sea Fish Oil (anchovy, sardine, mackerel, herring), gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural orange flavor, soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols. Contains Soy.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.