Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Perishable item-Expiration date from 3-6 months
ProteinFusion is ideal for those who are trying to increase protein intake and limit their consumption of high glucose (sugar) producing carbohydrates. ProteinFusion's low glucose carbohydrate profile is a balance of fiber, sugar alcohols, and glycerin designed to be low glycemic and easier on digestion, as well as taste great.
- Provides 20 grams of protein.
- Contains only 3 grams of glucose impact carbs.*
- Contains only 1 gram of sugar.
- Supplies 8 grams of fiber—32% of the recommended daily intake.
- Provides a broad range of vitamins and minerals.
- Available in Double Chocolate, Cookies & Cream, and Peanut Butter Crunch flavors.
Consume one to two bars daily or as desired as a satisfying high protein, low glycemic snack.
Each Bar Supplies (Double Chocolate):
Ingredients (Double Chocolate):
Protein Blend [soy protein isolate (soy), whey protein isolate (milk), calcium caseinate (milk), whey protein hydrolysate (milk)]
Coating [maltitol powder, palm kernel oil, nonfat milk solids (milk), cocoa powder, lecithin (soy), sodium chloride, natural flavor]
Soy crisp [soy protein isolate (soy), tapioca starch, sodium chloride]
Chromium amino acid chelate
* Glucose Impact Carbs are defined by Metagenics as those that would have a moderate to substantial effect on raising blood sugar.
† Including non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soy protein