Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
RAW Protein 622g Powder
Why Should I Use RAW Protein?
Use RAW Protein to increase the protein content of meals just add to food or beverages. It mixes instantly and has a neutral taste, making it an excellent foundation for a refreshing, high protein energy shake or smoothie. RAW Protein is suitable for almost anyone, including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey or other protein sources.
Go Beyond Organic with RAW Protein
Offering high quality, plant-based protein plus live probiotics and enzymes, fat-soluble vitamins and nutrient Code Factors such as Beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10 for overall health and vitality, RAW Protein provides the following benefits:
- Provides RAW organic sprouted protein and live probiotics and enzymes
- Excellent source of protein 17 grams and 33% Daily Value
- Contains Vitamin Code RAW Food-Created Nutrients with their unique Code
- Factors intact, enabling natural recognition by your body
- Increases the protein content of meals just add to food or beverages
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Good for those on low carbohydrate diets
- Alternative to soy and animal protein powders
- Good for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey and other protein sources
- Easily digested supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes
- Mixes well great in shakes, smoothies and other beverages
|Serving Size: 1 level Scoop (22g)||Servings Per Container: 28|
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|Soluble Fiber||2 g||*|
|Insoluble Fiber||1 g||*|
|Vitamin A||200 IU||4%|
|Vitamin D||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E||5 IU||18%|
|Vitamin K (as Menaquinone 7 MK-7)||5 mcg||6%|
|Organic Raw Sprouts Blend: Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein, Organic Amaranth Sprout, Organic Quinoa Sprout, Organic Millet Sprout, Organic Buckwheat Sprout, Organic Garbanzo Bean Sprout, Organic Lentil Sprout, Organic Adzuki Bean Sprout, Organic Flax Seed Sprout, Organic Sunflower Seed Sprout, Organic Pumpkin Seed Sprout, Organic Chia Seed Sprout, Organic Seasme Seed Sprouts||21.g||*|
|Raw Probiotic & Enzyme Blend: High Protein Chlorella, Proteases, Bacillus Subtillis||270 mg||*|
|Mixed Tocopherols Alpha-Tocotrienol, beta tocotrienol, gamma-tocotrienol, gamma Tocopherol||1 mg||*|
*Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Brewr's yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae), Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Natto. Contains (fermented) Soy. Raw Food Created nutrients.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.