Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Red Clover Cleanser™
Premier Botanical Purifier
• Red Clover is a rich source of isoflavones, including genistein, diadzein, biochanin and formononetin. It is important to consume all four, which may not be present in your diet.
• When the body is low in estrogen, as in menopause, phytoestrogens such as isoflavones may substitute for the lack of estrogen, mitigating the effects of its absence.
• Research shows that red clover may help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system during menopause.
For centuries cleansing has been a cornerstone of natural health care-and the chemical toxins and environmental pollutants in today's environment make this practice more important than ever. Red Clover Cleanser is a dynamic combination of traditional Western and Chinese purifiers. It purifies the bloodstream with some of the most relied-upon botanical cleansers from two continents: red clover blossoms, echinacea, yellow dock, sarsaparilla, forsythia and honeysuckle. Red Clover Cleanser exemplifies Planetary Formulas’ commitment to herbalism at its best-uniting traditional herbal wisdom with the findings of modern clinical and pharmacological research.
The use of botanical cleansers and purifiers has been common in many traditional cultures. Among people of the Appalachians, it was customary to drink herbal “beers” made from roots and barks, such as yellow dock and sarsaparilla, when springtime arrived. This seasonal cleansing was done to help clear the body of toxins thought to accumulate over the long winter. Herbal cleansing is still a vital aspect of a natural health care program.
Red Clover: Pure Blood Means Vibrant Health!
Red clover is a primary botanical purifier used by Western herbalists. Native
Americans used its blossoms for blood cleansing and gynecological problems.
Red clover flowers were used in traditional American herbalism in the form of teas and decoctions, soothing gargles and skin salves. They were valued for supporting healthy skin, promoting digestion and stimulating the liver.
Cleansers from Two Continents
To augment the effects of red clover, Planetary Formulas combined it with additional cleansing herbs.
• American Botanicals: Red Clover Cleanser supplies echinacea and yellow dock, two of North America's most widely used botanicals for internal purification. Echinacea is renowned for immune support, while yellow dock is traditionally used by modern herbalists as a cleanser and to support elimination. Sarsaparilla is a traditional springtime purifier from the Appalachians. American ginseng is an adaptogenic tonic, which helps our bodies deal with physiological and emotional stress.
• Chinese Botanicals: Honeysuckle flower can be found in many classic Chinese formulas, often in combination with the blood cleanser, forsythia fruit. Ginger root is used in traditional Chinese herbalism for digestive support, and to promote sweating, which supports elimination of toxins. It is also believed to promote bile flow, which aids liver detoxification.
Clinically Derived Formula from Michael Tierra
Red Clover Cleanser was developed by Michael Tierra, L.Ac., O.M.D., a clinician
with more than 30 years of experience. Michael uses Planetary Formulas on a daily basis in his practice. This means your customers can be assured of obtaining the benefits they are seeking from a herbal product.
For centuries, cleansing has been a cornerstone of natural health care. Today, cleansing is more important than ever due to exposure to chemical toxins and environmental pollutants. Planetary Herbals Red Rover Cleanser™ unites red clover blossom, Chinese honeysuckle, echinacea and yellow dock with other traditional cleansers from two continents.
Supplement Facts for 830 mg Tablet
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
|Proprietary Blend: Honeysuckle Flower, Echinacea purpurea and pallida Root Extract (1.5:1), Yellow Dock Root, Siler Root, Coptis Rhizome, Sarsaparilla Root Extract (4:1), Red Clover Tops Extract (5:1), Chinese Skullcap Root Extract (30% flavones), American Ginseng Root Extract (5% ginsenosides), Ginger Root Extract (4:1), and Licorice Root Extract (4:1).
Other Ingredients: silicified microcrystalline cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, stearic acid and modified cellulose gum.
Warning: Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Suggested Use: 2 tablets daily between meals.