REPAIR – Nutrient Support for Healthy Bones and Joints
Ola Loa REPAIR
is a great tasting effervescent multi-vitamin
powder that provides unparalleled nutrient support for bones, joints, cartilage
and the aches and pains of everyday life. REPAIR is recommended for daily bone
and joint health, as a general anti-aging vitamin and is a comfort to those
concerned about Osteoporosis, Arthritis and regular wear-and-tear on joints.
REPAIR can make the difference between going ahead with activities, or giving up
in the face of strain and pain.
Whether you are a young athlete wanting to maintain proper joint health and
bone strength, or an older person concerned about the effects of age on your
body, REPAIR is meant for everybody. Enhanced absorption and convenience make
REPAIR the easiest way to get calcium, glucosamine and supportive nutrients for
bone and joint health.
The REPAIR Formula includes a unique formula of vitamins and minerals, amino
acids, herbs and other nutrients created by Richard Kunin, MD. Drinking Ola Loa
REPAIR is the easiest way to get your nutrients.
Tired of vitamins pills? Drink Your Vitamins, and
enjoy the Ola Loa feeling
Ola Loa REPAIR'S Exclusive Formula Includes:
- Vitamin C becomes non-acidic as it complexes with the
minerals of Ola Loa. This assures speedy mineral absorption without stomach
irritation. Vitamin C performs its miracles as an antioxidant, an antiviral
agent and immune booster. It is also involved in synthesis of hormones, e.g.
Estrogen, Testosterone, Cortisone, and Adrenalin. Vitamin C is essential to
collagen production, the repair
protein for the structure of all tissues, and all the while providing extra
protection against blood vessel inflammation and damage.
- Vitamin K maximizes calcium use and normalizes blood flow,
essential for normal use of calcium in bone repair and prevention of
osteoporosis, and strengthens blood vessels.
- Vitamin A-Retinol is essential to healing and repair of all
tissues, including production and function of white blood cells, the key to
- Vitamin D3 is the natural form of Vitamin D which assists the
body in delivering calcium and phosphorus.
- Calcium is an essential mineral for the formation and
rebuilding of our bones. It also plays a role in heart function, blood clotting
and affects every nerve and muscle cell in the body.
- Magnesium activates more cell enzymes than any other mineral.
It is essential for production of ATP,
the key to muscle energy and heart function.
- Vanadium enhances your body's ability to utilize sugars and
carbohydrates, and helps regulate blood glucose.
- Selenium is an essential mineral which has anti-inflammatory
and anti-viral qualities.
- Boron is a key to calcium utilization and is involved in
regulation of sex hormones.
- Potassium is a vital electrolyte, a partner with magnesium
for regulation of activity at all cell membranes.
HERBS & OTHER NUTRIENTS
- Glucosamine is an essential part of the maintenance and
repair of bones, joints and cartilage. Regular use often reduces inflammation.
- Taurine is an anti-oxidant that regulates inflammatory
response thus reducing tissue damage.
- L-Carnitine is another amine which is essential for cell
energy and thus promotes healing and repair.
- Ginger is a natural COX-2 inhibitor which reduces the pain
and swelling from inflammation.
- Gotu Kola works synergistically with
glucosamine to promote healthy
blood circulation and protection of blood vessel lining.
- Bromelain is a digestive enzyme that enhances the absorption
- Calcium Pyruvate improves muscle endurance, cardiac output
and ads added protection for liver, pancreas and intestinal cells
- L-Glycine has many benefits, including:
- It aids in the prevention of low blood sugar,
advantageous when you miss a meal or are on a weight loss diet.
- It combines with
Arginine to form Creatine,
thus supporting muscle energy.
- It provides natural defense against toxic chemicals,
including salicylates and phenols associated with food sensitivity.
- It has a calming effect and is a useful antidote for
anxiety, irritability, and muscle tension.
- L-Lysine is an essential part of collagen, the major
protein that shapes our tissues. It is also the major raw material for the
production of carnitine, the key
to utilization of fat for energy.
- L-Arginine a conditionally essential amino acid is often
very low in the U.S. diet. It is a source of
nitric oxide, a blood vessel
relaxer, which regulates blood flow, blood pressure, and normal sexual response.
It also contributes to immunity and tissue healing and repair.
- TMG (Tri-Methyl Glycine) also called Betaine,
is a source of methyl groups for the activation of
SAM-e. The methyl groups can be
passed on by SAM-e to support a number of bodily functions:
- Energy production (Carnitine)
- Sustained muscle energy (Creatine)
- Cell regeneration and healing (Polyamines)
- Antacid/Anti-Histamine effect
- Brain and Nerve repair (Myelin)
- Production of Neurotransmitters (Acetylcholine
and Epinephrine, which
control arousal, mood, emotions and learning)
- Synthesis of the sleep hormone,
Ola Loa REPAIR is available in boxes of 30 individual packets—a full month's
supply, as well as in convenient 5-packet Travel Packs.