Res-Q-Dent Gel Toothpaste 3 oz Paste
Res-Q-Dent is the natural answer for providing relief for sensitive painful teeth due to heat, cold, sweets, contact pressure, acids or other painful stimuli. Our refreshing, great-tasting gel toothpaste also provides superior tooth cleaning action with low abrasion. We also provide additional benefits by using Baking Soda and Aloe in our formulation. Baking Soda is well known for its ability to effectively clean teeth without abrasion, so you protect your sensitive tooth enamel. Aloe is soothing and refreshing to the gums. We also include Xylitol which has been the subject of a number of studies for its cleansing benefits to the teeth.
Res-Q-Dent Natural Pain Relief Toothpaste Gel provides relief for sensitive teeth, naturally:
Directions *Adults and children 12 years and over: apply at least a 1 inch strip of toothpaste onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly at least one minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by your doctor or dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. *Children under under 12 years: Ask a doctor or dentist.
Other Ingredients: Active Ingredient Purpose Potassium Nitrate 5.0%......tooth desensitizer Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, Glycerin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Kaolin Usp, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate, Xylitol, Stevia Extract, Citrus paradisi (grapefruit) seed extract, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, purified water, Hydrated Silica, Menthol, Mentha spicata (spearmint) oil, sodium ascorbate, calcium ascorbate, boron citrate, zinc citrate. Our ingredients benefits: see below: Potassium Nitrate: Pain relief Baking Soda: Helps neutralize acids with low abrasion Xylitol: Helps reduce plaque Aloe: Soothing Grapefruit Seed Extract: Natural preservative
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. When using this product do not use for more than 4 weeks unless recommended by a doctor or dentist. Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if the problem continues or gets worse. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem requiring prompt care. Keep out of reach of children. If more than normal brushing amounts is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. right away.