Resveratrol, PureTrans 60 Capsule
Resveratrol is a phytochemical produced in grapes and other plants in response to environmental challenges. Resveratrol supports primary immune functions and cellular integrity. According to researchers, resveratrol appears to support the liver, cardiovascular system and kidneys, as well as neurons in the brain, in their response to oxidative challenge..
Blood tonic, benefits skin and eyes*
- 100 mg of >98% pure trans-resveratrol (PureTrans Resveratrol) per capsule
- Virtually no detectable Polygonum cuspidatum residue - only pure trans-resveratrol and antioxidant-rich Muscadine grape skin (a superior source of natural trans-resveratrol and more than a dozen other major grape antioxidants)
- Helps support normal healthy immune, neurological, liver, respiratory and cardiovascular functions.*
- 100% vegetarian
- Designed to be consumed for life
- Activated by combining with Muscadine grape skin
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement 2 - 4 capsules per day - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules||Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
|Proprietary Extract Formula Resveratrol (>98% pure, 100 mg per capsule), Muscadine Grape skin 400 mg (Vitis rotundifolia) powder.||500 mg||*|
*Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsules (Pullulan caps) 100% natural, water-soluble polysacharaide produced through a fermentation process, vegetable origin, non-GMO, no starch, preservative or chemical modifications, (gluten free), rice powder
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.