Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Sambu (Wild Elderberry Concentrate)
The elderberry (Sambucus nigra) has a long history of traditional use in central Europe, especially in the Swiss Alps region where it has been prized for centuries as a panacea for seasonal ailments.* Sambu Elderberry Concentrate offers a potent combination of wild grown elderberries and wild grown elder flowers. This delicious tasting herbal syrup can be enjoyed on a regular basis by every member of the family to support immune function and assist the body in functioning at peak capacity.
- Sambu Elderberry Concentrate consists of wild grown elderberry concentrate, wild grown elder blossom extract and non-pasteurized honey
- Elderberries not only instill a rich, delicious flavor, but provide a valuable mixture of flavonoids, including quercetin, rutin and anthocyanins
- Elderberries also contain organic pigments, tannins, amino acids, carotenoids, natural sugars and high amounts of vitamins A, B and C
- Sambu Elderberry Concentrate helps cleanse the body by stimulating the kidneys, colon, lungs and skin (its diaphoretic properties induce perspiration which helps the body release toxins)
- Ideal as an overall immune fortifier (the anthocyanins in elderberry promote the production of lymphocytes, which act as a second defense against undesirable foreign organisms
- Helps support the upper respiratory tract and soothe sore throats
- Assists the body in maintaining healthy breathing passages, including clearing sinus and bronchial congestion
- Boosts energy levels when feeling run down
- Elderberries also support healthy cholesterol levels as well as eye and heart health
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Dilute 2 tbsp. in 1 cup water or juice and stir well. Do not drink directly from bottle as it will cause contamination Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.