Is best known for its effect on sexual function, prostate and reproductive organs. It is generally used for nutritional support of all bodily systems. It helps to build new tissue and restore function.
Recommend: As a dietary supplement, take 2-3 capsules 3 times daily with a large glass of water.
Ingredients: Wild Countryside Saw Palmetto Berries.
Safety: Double sealed: Printed FreshCare outerwrap and inner FreshCare seal. Do not use if either seal is missing or broken.
Serving Size: 2-3
Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
PROPERTIES: antiseptic, sedative, diuretic, tonic, anti-inflammatory, expectorant
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa serrulata)
· improves digestion increasing weight and strength
· when recovering from diseases of the gland it will speed recovery
· decreases ovarian and uterine irritability relieving dysmenorrhea resulting from lack of tonus and balancing ovarian function
· acts directly on the enlarged prostate to reduce inflammation, pain, throbbing and swelling
· useful in Bright’s disease and diabetes
· can be helpful with some types of asthma and throat problems especially if there is excessive mucuous discharge
· combines well with sarsaparilla root to alleviate hot flashes
· helps restore minimal fertility to otherwise neutral sperm
· may be combined with horsetail grass and hydrangea root for prostate enlargement
· has been called the plant catheter because of its tonic effect on the neck of the bladder and on the prostate
SUGGESTED DOSAGE: should be used as directed by a qualified professional practitioner.
Tincture - Spray: 3-6 pumps three times daily.
Extract: ½ tsp 3 times daily.
Works well with Masculex in conjunction with Diuretic or K & B Extract for prostate problems.
CONTRA INDICATIONS: Refer to a qualified practitioner when pregnant.
Please note: This information is compiled from traditional and modern herb books, articles and research. This information is summarized for its educational value and should not be used for the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of disease. It should not be used to replace the services of a qualified practitioner.