Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Fast relief for lower back pain and sciatica. We know that it is hard to stay active when you are suffering from pain and stiffness. Protect yourself from back pain with this remarkable sublingual spray. Two sprays three times a day is all that is needed to provide safe and natural holistic relief. Help make your life more comfortable!
Relieves symptoms associated with back pain/sciatica, such as:
• Lower back pain
• Muscle cramps
• Neck and back stiffness
• Muscle spasms
Non-Drowsy, with No Drug
• Safe for the elderly and high risk
• Safe for use with prescription
medication, dietary supplements
• 100% Natural - no artificial additives or
• Do not use if the tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
• Ask a doctor before use in children
under 2 years of age.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms
• If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a
health professional before use.
• Do not use if you have had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its
• Keep out of reach of children.
Back Pain + Sciatica is a combination of remedies carefully designed to alleviate immediate symptoms and to work at a deeper level, helping to prevent further pain and discomfort.
How To Take Back Pain + Sciatica
- Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade) - for neck stiffness, pain in the middle to lower back and hips, and for back muscle cramps
- Cimicifuga Racemosa (Black Cohosh) - for stiffness in the back and neck, and rheumatic pain in the muscles of the back and neck
- Gelsemium Sempervirens (Yellow Jessamine) - for dull, heavy back pain and sore, bruised back muscles
- Gnaphalium Polycephalum (Common Everlasting) - for chronic backache in the lumbar region, which normally improves when lying down on one's back
- Magnesia Phosphorica (Magnesium Phosphate, Dibasic) - an antispasmodic remedy that relieves muscle cramps with intense radiating pain
- Rhus Toxicodendron (Poison Ivy) - for shoulder pain and pain and stiffness in the lower back
- Arnica Montana (Leopard's Bane) - for back pain due to nerve injury
- Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort) - for neck pain and radiating pain up the spine and down the legs due to injury of the coccyx
- Aconitum Napellus (Monkshood) - for chronic backache, characterized by bruising, stiffness, and tingling
- Euphorbium Officinarum (Gum Euphorbium) - for weakness in limb muscles, and burning pain in the bones
- Phytolacca Decandra (Poke Root) - for aching pains in lumbar region and pains streaking up and down the spine
- Ranunculus Bulbosus (Buttercup) - for irritable pains in the forehead and eyeballs, and for muscular pain along the lower area of the shoulder blades
Adults and children over 12, spray twice under the tongue three times per day. For severe symptoms, dosage may be taken up to six times per day. Children under 12, consult a health care professional prior to use.