Shilajit, High Mountain 60 Capsule
Shilajit is a rare tonic herbal substance collected by local inhabitants in the Himalayas and as far north as Russia. It has been used for thousands of years as a tonic. Shilajit is regarded by many herbalists as the most important natural tonic substance of Ayurveda (the traditional Indian health care system). In Sanskrit, Shilajit means "conqueror of mountains and destroyer of weakness."
- Jing tonic Tones the sexual organs, supports sexual energy and stamina (traditionally considered to be an aphrodisiac), supports healthy prostate function Qi tonic - Enhances energy and stamina.
- Shen tonic - Enhances spiritual power
- Enhances bioavailability and action of other herbs
- Detoxifying huge high-valence surface area collects debris and free radicals, cleansing the blood and tissues of the body
- A carrier binds to herbal constituents and minerals, delivering them to their targets
- A catalyst promotes the activity of minerals and organic constituents
- Supports urinary functions Supports healthy microcirculation
- Supports healthy menstrual functions
- Supports the immune system
- Supports healthy fat metabolism
- Supports lung functions
- Used for general fortification and tonification of the entire body.
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Take 2-3 capsules, once or twice daily - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules||Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value***
|Himalayan Shilajit Extract||500 mg||*|
*Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsules (Pullulan caps) 100% natural, water-soluble polysacharaide produced through a fermentation process, vegetable origin, non-GMO, no starch, preservative or chemical modifications, (gluten free), rice powder
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.