Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Do you have a stuffy nose? Is there pressure around your nose and face? These are signs of sinus congestion that can be relieved with Sinus Congestion + Headache
. This convenient oral spray makes it easy to get the safe and natural holistic treatment you need - without any negative side effects!
Promotes sinus drainage and alleviates:
• Sinus congestion
• Sinus pressure
• Headache pain
Non-Drowsy, with No Drug
• Safe for the elderly and high risk
• Safe for use with prescription
medication, dietary supplements
• 100% Natural - no artificial additives or
• Do not use if the tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
• Ask a doctor before use in children
under 2 years of age.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms
• If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a
health professional before use.
• Do not use if you have had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its
• Keep out of reach of children.
Sinus Congestion + Headache is a combination of remedies carefully designed to alleviate immediate symptoms and to work at a deeper level, helping to prevent additional occurrences of sinus congestion.
How To Take Sinus Congestion + Headache
- Baptisia Tinctoria (Wild Indigo) - for nasal congestion
- Antimonium Tartaricum (Tartar Emetic) - for excessive mucous discharge
- Kali Bichromicum (Potassium Dichromate) - for inflammation of the mucosal surfaces of the pharynx, larynx, and bronchial tubes; and for sinus drainage
- Mercurius Iodatus Ruber (Mercuric Iodide) - for ulcerated sore throat and glandular swelling; and acts as a natural antibacterial agent
- Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum (Crude Calcium Sulfide) - for headaches, especially pain in the right temple, nose and ears
- Teucrium Marum (Cat Thyme) - for nasal inflammations
- Asafoetida (Devil's Dung) - for nasal discharge and eye pain
- Kreosotum (Kreosote) - for headache pain due to nasal congestion, and to reduce nasal discharge
- Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) - acts as a natural anti-inflammatory agent
- Silicea (Silica) - for drainage of sinuses that are inflamed and infected
- Arsenicum Iodatum (Arsenic Iodide) - acts as a natural antibacterial agent
- Echinacea Angustifolia (Purple Coneflower) - acts as a natural antibiotic
- Mercurius Iodatus Ruber (Mercuric Iodide) - acts as a natural antibacterial agent
- Pyrogenium (Pyrogen) - for headache pain, restlessness, and sinus inflammation and swelling
- Euphorbia Pilulifera (Gum Euphorbium) - for coughing, breathing difficulties and irritation of the skin and mucous membranes
- Lachesis Mutus (Bushmaster) - for breathing difficulties, sneezing and sinus inflammation
- Eupatorium Perfoliatum (Thoroughwort) - for sinus pain and soreness associated with influenza
Adults and children over 12, spray twice under the tongue three times per day. Children 2 to 12, spray once under the tongue three times per day. For severe symptoms, dosage may be taken up to six times per day. For children under 2, consult a health care professional prior to use.