Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Somnolin features a complementary blend of nutrients, including 5-HTP, theanine, and targeted B vitamins, to promote a restful, relaxed state and relieve occasional sleeplessness.?
- Supports balanced levels of the neurotransmitters GABA, serotonin, and dopamine with clinically beneficial levels of 5-HTP and theanine.?
- Theanine may influence the generation of alpha brain waves associated with a deep state of relaxation.?
- Supports healthy neurological function with targeted B vitamins—including an exclusive source of biologically active folate (L-5-MTHF) and methylcobalamin. Research suggests that L-5-MTHF may cross the blood-brain barrier.?
- Provides an all-natural source of 5-HTP from the herb Griffonia simplicifolia.
- Supplies a highly concentrated dose in one tablet.
Two tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. May be taken during the day and/or before bedtime.
Two tablets supply:
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (as L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate†)
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (L-5-HTP from Griffonia simplicifolia)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Cellulose, Stearic acid, Croscarmellose sodium, Silica
In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.