Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Fast relief for stomach distress! Keep this easy-to-use spray bottle handy in the medicine cabinet or your travel case. You'll want this day-saving product nearby when the need arises. Stomach Distress
is the safe, natural way to relieve the misery of upset stomach, nausea, bloating or stomach cramping. This convenient oral spray makes it easy to get the safe and natural relief you need within minutes!
This great product works AMAZINGLY FAST for many causes of upset stomach, including food poisoning.
Relieves symptoms associated with gastric distress, such as:
• Stomach cramps
Non-Drowsy, with No Drug
• Safe for the elderly and high risk
• Safe for use with prescription
medication, dietary supplements
• 100% Natural - no artificial additives or
• Do not use if the tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
• Ask a doctor before use in children
under 2 years of age.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms
• If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a
health professional before use.
• Do not use if you have had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its
• Keep out of reach of children.
Stomach Distress is a combination of remedies carefully designed to alleviate immediate symptoms and to work at a deeper level, helping to prevent further episodes of indigestion.
How To Take Stomach Distress
- Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) - for upset stomach, stomach pain and an inability to digest food properly
- Carbo Animalis (Animal Charcoal) - for inability to digest food properly and to promote circulation
- Carbo Vegetabilis (Vegetable Charcoal) - for belching, flatulence, slow digestion, nausea, stomach cramping, slow digestion and burning sensation in the stomach
- Calcarea Sulphurica (Calcium Sulfate) - for abdominal pain in the liver region, nausea and weakness
- Silicea (Silica) - for excessive thirst, stomach discomfort and revulsion to meat and warm foods
- Ornithogalum Umbellatum (Star of Bethlehem) - for chronic gastric problems, painful contractions in the stomach region and discomfort associated with gastric ulcers
- Pyrogenium (Pyrogen) - acts as a general antiseptic agent, relieves vomiting and eases stomach discomfort
- Arsenicum Album (Arsenic Trioxide) - for nausea at the sight of food, irritable stomach, painful abdomen and rectal spasms
- Cinchona Officinalis (Peruvian Bark) - for slow digestion, vomiting, loss of appetite, bloating and flatulence
- Nux Vomica (Poison Nut) - for metabolic equilibrium, nausea and constipation
Adults and children over 12, spray twice under the tongue up to each 30 minutes until symptoms are relieved. For severe symptoms, dosage may be taken up to six times per day. For children under 12, consult a health care professional prior to use.