Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Symphora is formulated to promote a positive mood and mental well-being by beneficially modulating cerebral metabolism of the neurohormone cortisol.?
- Cortisol is a glucocorticoid hormone associated with mood, well-being, and stress response?
- Features DHEA, which research suggests may support a positive mood by modulating the effects of brain cortisol during periods of stress?
- Provides vitamin D, a vitamin that has been associated with serotonin metabolism and a positive mood?
- Supplies neuroactive vitamin B12 and folate—cofactors in the synthesis of neurotransmitters such as serotonin?
- Designed to act centrally, within the brain, this formula features 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, which research suggests is able to pass the blood-brain barrier?
Two tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Two Tablets Supply:
Folate (as 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate)
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
Microcrystalline cellulose, Cellulose, Croscarmellose sodium, Stearic acid, Silica, Coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan)