The Total EFA™ Vegetarian Liquid
Meets Your Daily EFA Needs
Rda: Calories...120, Calories from Fat...114, Total Fat...13gm...20%, Saturated...1gm...5%, Polyunsaturated...10gm, Monounsaturated...2gm, Cholesterol...0mg...0%, Sodium...0mg...0%, Carbohydrates...less than...1gm, Protein...less than...1gm, Dietary Fiber...less than...1gm. [Not a significant source of dietary fibers, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, calcium, iron, or sugars], [% Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.]
Recommend: Salad dressings, cold dips-spreads, drizzle over cooked pasta, potatoes or vegetables, smoothies.
Cautions: Shake well before using. Keep refrigerated. Settling may occur.
Ingredients: Certified Organic Flax Oil, Particulate, Borage Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (vitamin e), Ascorbyl Palmitate (vitamin c), Citric Acid
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
- The Total EFA™ Vegetarian provides a balanced blend of Borage Oil, Evening Primrose Oil and Certified Organic Flax Oil with a high lignan content.
- With a fresh delicious taste, it can be taken alone or drizzled over salads, pasta, vegetables, and other food.
- It contains the highest Omega-3 Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) content per tablespoon for any product and is the ONLY formula with Evening Primrose Oil.
- Flax Oil is a vegetarian alternative to Fish Oil. The omega-3 ALA in Flax Oil is converted into omega-3 DHA and EPA (typically found in Fish Oil) by the body.
- As always, all of our products are processed without chemicals, ensuring the most bioavailable EFAs.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.