UltraClear PLUS, provided as a powdered beverage mix, is a medical food to nutritionally support the management of chronic fatigue syndrome and is designed for patients who may benefit from additional nutritional support for Phase II hepatic detoxification function.
- Provides the same great macro- and micronutrient base formula and benefits as UltraClear, but with added support for those people with low Phase II activities.
- Features added glycine, taurine, sodium sulfate, and catechins from decaffeinated green tea to better support Phase II activities.
- Safe for long term use in individuals with chronic exposure to toxins.
- Available in delicious Original, Natural Berry, and Natural Pineapple Banana flavors.
- Comes with a Quick-Start Guide or a more comprehensive Patient Guide for complete program guidelines.
Blend, shake, or briskly stir two level scoops (44 grams) of UltraClear PLUS into eight fluid ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to 1/2 to 1 scoop with 4-5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (Original Flavor):
Potassium (as dipotassium phosphate and potassium iodide)
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Calcium (as calcium citrate and dicalcium phosphate)
Iron (as ferrous fumarate)
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
Thiamin (as thiamin HCl)
Niacin (as niacinamide)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (as folic acid)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
Phosphorus (as dipotassium phosphate and dicalcium phosphate)
Iodine (as potassium iodide)
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and sulfate)
Zinc (as zinc gluconate)
Copper (as copper gluconate)
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)
L-Cysteine (as L-cysteine HCl)
L-Lysine (as L-Lysine HCl)
Sulfate (as magnesium sulfate)
Catechins (from decaffeinated green tea extract)
Rice protein concentrate, Rice syrup solids, Natural flavors, Olive oil, Medium chain triglycerides, Silica
†Saturated fat is contributed by a beneficial form of fat, medium chain triglycerides, which have recognized health benefits.