UltraClear SUSTAIN, provided as a powdered beverage mix, is a medical food designed to nutritionally support patients with leaky gut syndrome.
- Nutritionally supports the "Regenerate" and "Reinoculate" phases of Metagenics GI Restoration Program.
- Features specially processed high amylose rice flour, augmented with essential amino acids to increase the biological value of the protein.
- Provides high-molecular-weight rice dextrins as the carbohydrate source and medium-chain triglycerides as a source of readily absorbed and metabolized lipids.
- Fortified with nutrients such as zinc gluconate, L-glutamine, and pantothenic acid to nutritionally support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity.
- Provides fructooligosaccharides (FOS)and inulin to support the growth of "friendly" intestinal bacteria.
- Comes with a Quick-Start Guide or a more comprehensive Patient Guide for complete program guidelines.
Blend, shake, or briskly stir two level scoops (60 grams) of UltraClear Sustain into eight fluid ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to 1/2 to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
Nutritional information per serving:
Potassium (as dipotassium phosphate)
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Calcium (as calcium citrate and dicalcium phosphate)
Iron (as ferrous fumarate)
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
Thiamin (as thiamin HCl)
Niacin (as niacinamide)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Folate (as folic acid)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
Phosphorus (as dipotassium phosphate and dicalcium phosphate)
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)
Zinc (as zinc gluconate)
Copper (as copper gluconate)
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate††)
L-Cysteine (as L-Cysteine HCl)
L-Lysine (as L-Lysine HCl)
Blend of: Fructooligosaccharides and Inulin
Rice protein concentrate, Rice syrup solids, Rice flour, Olive oil, Medium chain triglycerides, Natural flavors, Silica
†Saturated fat is contributed by the beneficial fat medium chain triglycerides which have recognized health benefits.
†† ChromeMate® GTF is a registered trademark of InterHealth, Inc.