Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.
Ultra Flora IB is an enhanced potency probiotic formula designed to help relieve bowel irritation and related functional discomforts by promoting a healthy balance of intestinal microflora. Specific, strain-identified beneficial microflora—such as the probiotics Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® and Bifidobacterium lactis found in UltraFlora IB—have been demonstrated clinically effective in relieving these symptoms and improving reported quality of life.?
- Helps support healthy intestinal motility.?
- May help address abdominal discomfort, bloating, and cramping.?
- Delivers a convenient, powerful dosage of over 60 billion colony forming units (CFUs) per capsule.
- Offers relief with only one to two capsules daily.?
- The ID Guarantee: The purity, clinical reliability, and predicted safety of Metagenics probiotic formulas are guaranteed through the scientific identification of strains with established health benefits. Assuring potency and high viability, each strain is also tested for acid tolerance and cell adherence in vitro.?
One capsule one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each Capsule† Supplies:
A 50:50 blend of:
60.00 billion live organisms††
†Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients.
†† At date of expiration.
NCFM® is a registered trademark of the North Carolina Dairy Foundation.
†††Bifidobacteria and Lactobacillus probiotic strains consume soy and milk-derived nutrients as a food source during one step of the fermentation process. No additional soy or milk-derived nutrients were added outside of this fermentation step.