- Designed to provide intestinal and digestive support on multiple levels.?
- Helps maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora and support healthy immune function.?
- Provides the valuable Probio-Protein® factor, a concentrate of immunoglobulin proteins (antibodies) from whey to help maintain a healthy intestinal environment. ?
- Provides the valuable Probio-Saccharide® factor, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), an excellent food source for beneficial bacteria that helps to promote their growth in the intestine. ?
- Produced in a freeze-dried form and refrigerated during storage and shipping for maximum stability, and shipped with the most current viability assay to provide you with assurance of potency.
- Guaranteed to provide no fewer than 15 billion combined live organisms per serving through date of expiration.
- The ID Guarantee: The purity, clinical reliability, and predicted safety of Metagenics probiotic formulas are guaranteed through the scientific certification of strains with established health benefits. Assuring potency and high viability, each strain is also tested for acid tolerance and cell adherence in vitro.?
1/4 teaspoon mixed with four to six ounces unchilled water one to two times daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
1/4 Teaspoon (0.75 g) Supplies:
A 50:50 blend of:
15.00 billion live organisms†
Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® Strain
Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07
(formerly known as B. infantis††)
Globulin Protein Concentrate
Concentrate of immunoglobulin proteins from whey (milk)
Bifidobacterium lactis (milk, soy)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (milk)
†At date of expiration. Based on proper handling (e.g., refrigeration).
†† This B. infantis
strain has recently been reclassified as B. lactis
NCFM® is a registered trademark of the North Carolina Dairy Foundation.
*Bifidobacteria and lactobacillus probiotic strains consume soy and milk-derived nutrients as a food source during one step of the fermentation process. No additional soy nutrients were added outside of this fermentation step.