UltraMeal RICE is a tasty, non-dairy, nutritionally fortified, powdered meal replacement for those who want to support healthy body composition but may be sensitive to soy.
- Provides a convenient, satisfying, low-glycemic-index meal replacement. (Glycemic index of 42 when referenced against glucose.)
- Offers a comprehensive, healthy source of foundation nutrition with all essential vitamins and minerals.
- Ensures a high-quality source of vegetable (rice) protein.
- Comes with a Quick-Start Guide and a more comprehensive Patient Guide for complete program guidelines.
- Available in delicious Natural Chocolate and Natural Vanilla.
Blend, shake, or briskly stir two level scoops (52 grams) into eight fluid ounces of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Nutritional information per serving (Natural Vanilla):
Potassium (as potassium citrate and potassium iodide)
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
Thiamin (as thiamin HCl)
Niacin (as niacinamide)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Folate [as folic acid and L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate††(as calcium L-mefolinate)]
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Pantothetic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate)
Iodine (as potassium iodide)
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)
Zinc (as zinc gluconate)
Copper (as copper gluconate)
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)
Rice protein concentrate, Rice syrup solids, Fructose, Natural flavors, Olive oil, Partially hydrolyzed guar gum, Cellulose gum, L-lysine, L-threonine
†Saturated fat is contributed by olive oil which has recognized health benefits.