UltraClear is a naturally pure medical food to nutritionally support the management of chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Addresses altered energetic function.
- Provides nutrients that support hepatic detoxification processes.
- May be used on a long-term basis.
- Supplies low-allergy-potential rice protein concentrate with added limiting essential amino acids L-lysine and L-threonine to increase the biological value of the protein.
- Rich in the antioxidant vitamins A, C, E, and beta-carotene, which may help protect against oxygen free radicals generated during the hepatic detoxification process.
- Provides high-molecular-weight rice dextrins as the carbohydrate source and medium-chain triglycerides as a source of readily absorbed and metabolized lipids.
- Comes with a Quick-Start Guide or a more comprehensive Patient Guide for complete program guidelines.
Blend, shake, or briskly stir two level scoops (44 grams) of UltraClear into eight ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to 1/2 to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
Nutritional information per serving (Original Vanilla):
Potassium (as dipotassium phosphate and potassium iodide)
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate and calcium citrate)
Iron (as ferrous fumarate)
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
Thiamin (as thiamin HCl)
Niacin (as niacinamide)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (as folic acid)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
Phosphorus (as dipotassium phosphate and dicalcium phosphate)
Iodine (as potassium iodide)
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)
Zinc (as zinc gluconate)
Copper (as copper gluconate)
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)
L-Cysteine (as L-cysteine HCl)
L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl)
Rice protein concentrate, Rice syrup solids, Olive oil, Medium chain triglycerides, Natural flavors, Silica
†Saturated fat content is contributed by a beneficial form of fat, medium chain triglycerides, which have recognized health benefits.