UltraMeal® Plus 360° is a medical food formulated to provide specialized, multi-mechanistic nutritional support for patients with metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular disease by supplying a combination of acacia extract, reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA), plant sterols, and heart-healthy soy protein and isoflavones.
In individuals with metabolic syndrome and high cholesterol, the ingredients in UltraMeal Plus 360° along with a diet and exercise have been clinically shown in a preliminary study** to:
- Lower the apolipoprotein B-to-apolipoprotein A1 (apoB/apoA1) ratio
- Reduce total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglyceride levels
- Increase HDL cholesterol ("good" cholesterol) levels
Each serving of UltraMeal Plus 360° provides:
- PharmaSoy®—a technologically advanced nutritional blend of superior soy protein, isoflavones, and dairy-free calcium.
- 2 g of plant sterols per serving. The NIH recommends consumption of 2 grams of plant sterols to promote healthy cholesterol levels. Foods containing at least 0.65 g per serving of plant esters, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3 g as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA and acacia extract, which have been clinically shown to improve fasting insulin and triglyceride levels.
- 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)—a body-ready, nature-identical folate—to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health.
- Low-glycemic-index formula to help support healthy insulin function and blood sugar levels.
- High-quality foundation nutrition for patients with cardiovascular disease.
- Available in natural and delicious, dairy-free Natural Vanilla, Natural Dutch Chocolate, and Strawberry Supreme.
Blend (no longer than 15 seconds), shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops (51 grams) of UltraMeal Plus 360° into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution.
Nutritional Information per Serving (Natural Vanilla):
Sodium (as sodium chloride)
Potassium (as potassium chloride and potassium iodide)
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)
Iron (as ferrous fumarate)
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
Thiamin (as thiamin HCl)
Niacin (as niacinamide)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (as folic acid and L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate††)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate)
Iodine (as potassium iodide)
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)
Zinc (as zinc gluconate)
Copper (as copper gluconate)
Manganese (as manganese gluconate)
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)
Other Ingredients (Natural Vanilla):
Plant Sterols (including beta-sitosterol and other plant sterols)
Soy protein isolate† (PharmaSoy®), Fructose, Soy fiber (soy), Plant sterols (soy), Inulin, Natural flavors, Olive oil, Silica, Proprietary blend* of RIAA and acacia [magnesium salts of reduced iso-alpha acids (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus L.
), hydrogenated soybean oil encapsulate, and acacia extract], Lecithin (soy), Cellulose gum, Xanthan, Carrageenan, Contains: soy
† Non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soy protein.